By the end of this training course, trainees will be able to :
- Identify key concepts of digital transformation.
- Identify key digital initiatives and activities.
- Develop new approaches to product and service development.
- Design new approaches to business processes.
- Develop new approaches to internal collaboration and communication.
- Specify key emerging technologies (RPA, Chatbots, Digital Assets, AI/ML, Big Data, BlockChain, and Cloud Computing).
- Discuss the business value and economic implications of Big Data & Analytics.
- Describe the transformation process into a Data-Driven Enterprise.
- List the most common Big Data & Analytics use cases in the banking industry.
- Professionals seeking to develop a powerful and resilient value-based strategy in addition to business processes and operations that assist organizations in achieving success in the new world of digital business
- Managers targeting to apply and utilize effective tools and frameworks to effectively manage digital initiative and projects, allocate required resources, prioritize and evaluate initiatives and projects, and strengthen the organization’s competitive advantage
- Consultants interested in offering effective recommendations related to the implementation of digital initiatives, assess and evaluate the applicability and the priority of various digital transformation projects, and direct the organization into a path of deployment that can maximize the probability of success
- The basics of digital transformation.
- Digital transformation - definition and core concepts.
- Processes and methods - design thinking for banking.
- Overview of emerging technologies and its applications in the banking industry:
- Transformative business applications – robotics process automation (RPA).
- Chatbots and digital assistants.
- Digital assets.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
- Big Data.
- Cloud technologies.
- BlockChain technologies.
- Innovation & digital transformation (how digital technologies and business models are radically changing competitive dynamics across industries?)
- From Literacy to transformation - building digital competence.
- Changes in culture and leadership style - the digital DNA.
- Digital transformation and business agility.
- Managing digitalization projects.
- Overview of Big Data and Analytics as a business innovation .
- Why Big Data & Analytics are so critical for today’s business: the business value and economic implications of Big Data & Analytics.
- Transforming your business from a traditional one into a Data-Driven business.
- The three vectors of Big Data & Analytics: Big Data sources, Big Data capability, and Big Data community.
- Types of business analytics and their business value.
- Big Data use cases in the banking industry – case studies.