- By the end of this training course, trainees will be able to carry out the Compliance function in line with international regulations and best practice.
- Front and back-office employees .
- Staff with specific anti money laundering duties .
- Money laundering risk officers (MLROs) .
- Compliance officers .
- All Staff working in financial services who want an introduction to anti money laundering .
- Anyone who works within the regulated sectors .
- Understanding Financial Crime.
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing definitions.
- Three stages of Money laundering .
- Impact and consequences of Anti - Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CTF) .
- Role of regulators .
- Global regulatory bodies .
- What is Compliance and how do we make it truly effective?
- The compliance program and the compliance function.
- The future of FinTech and what it means for Compliance.
- How to construct a compliance risk matrix .
- The three lines of defense .
- Risk Based Approach (RBA).
- CDD and EDD applied .
- Monitoring and Testing .
- Case studies.