AMLS Certification program helps candidates build an AML customer risk rating system, transaction monitoring systems and scenarios, investigation best practices, how to implement an AML risk-based approach, FIU reporting, and much more.
تعرف على أفضل ممارسات مكافحة غسل الاموال بالإضافة الى إلى أنظمة وإجراءات مراقبة المعاملات من خلال المنهج القائم على المخاطر.
AML Officers and Managers in addition to Front liners and Back office staff participating in the process of financial transaction:
- Banking Industry
- Insurance and reinsurance Companies
- Brokerage Firms
- Leasing and Microfinance Companies
- Lending Firms
- Exchange Houses and Money Service Business
Workers in the supervisory authorities e.g.:
- Central Banks
- Financial Sector Regulatory Authorities
- Financial Intelligence Units FIUs
- Tax Authorities
- Related Ministries and government bodies
Workers at the (AML solutions firms), who provide Transactions Monitoring systems.
مدة الاختبار ( بالدقائق)
علامة النجاح في الاختبار
Understand AML & CTF
- What is the “Original Crime”?
- Understand the exact Concept of Money Laundering and why the bad guys do it?
- The Consequences of money laundering
- Counter-Terrorism Financing
How they Do it?
- Know the most common and the new money laundering scenarios
- Financial sector
- Non-financial sector
- Shell Companies
- International Transactions
- Customer Behavior
- New Technologies in Practice (Blockchain)
- Virtual currencies
- Types of Nesting and Down Streaming in correspondent banking
- Correspondent Bank Risk Rating
- What is okay and What’s not
- TMS Umbrella and Internal Accounts
Transactions Monitoring- In Practice
- How to Detect, How to re-act
- What AML scenario you should have
- Alerts investigation (Case Management), How to conduct a smart EDD
- Reporting How to deal with management and FIUs
- Mind and Way of Thinking for the AML Manager
- How can an AML manager maintain a business and a happy customer?
- Fintech (AI & RPA)
AML Risk-Based Approach
- Understand the AML risk Based approach and how to do it
- How to calculate the overall customer risk score
- AML Program Risk Self-Assessment
Legal and Regulatory Structures
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- AML Program
Each candidate will receive an email from the GCI support team a few days before their exam date, which will include:
- GCI_Remote Participant Guide (Please make sure they read it carefully along with the exam policy, which is available at the candidate portal)
- URL to access the exam
- User Name
Candidates will experience an easy, hassle-free process with online proctored assessment. GCI have the best technology partners and assessment provider (Question mark) and the strong GCI support team.
- Number of Questions: 50 Questions.
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice.
The fees will include the following benefits:
- Registration for the AMLS certificate.
- Getting AMLS study guide hard and soft copy , Getting access to online practice questions through the candidate portal.
- Attending the AMLS training program (18 training hour) and “AMLS Exam Preparation” sessions (3 training hour).
- Online examination - the examination will be held from home. Noting that IBS is accredited testing center from GCI.
- One Free retake exam (if candidates didn’t pass the exam from the first time).
- One-year membership with GCI.
- The certificate and accreditation from the GCI (if the participant pass the exam).
- Program attending certificate logos (if the participant’s absences did not exceed 20%).
- Candidates will be automatically updated with the latest versions of his/her certificate’s study guide, and they can take the corresponding Delta exam for free. The certificate will always be valid; Candidates will never have to pay outrageous fees for a re-certification exam. This service simply allows candidates to stay up-to-date on the latest information in away that’s convenient and absolutely free).
Global Compliance Institute (GCI) / AUS
معهد الإمتثال العالمي GCI/ استراليا