CAMS is an established global qualification that outlines the key principles of money laundering, and how to prevent it. And its recognized as the gold standard in AML certifications by institutions, governments and regulators worldwide. Issued by: Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) / USA
- Compliance and AML employees.
- Employees who have recently been given or aspire to be given compliance or AML responsibilities.
- Those employees with management responsibility for compliance or AML employees.
- Any person who wishes to acquire an understanding of fundamental regulatory compliance principles and how businesses can comply with them.
Duration of Exam
Exam pass Mark
Chapter One: Recognizing Money Laundering Risks and Methods
Chapter Two: International Anti - Money Laundering Standards
Chapter Three: Designing and Implementing Anti-Money Laundering Programs
Chapter Four: Conducting and Supporting Anti-Money Laundering Investigations
الفصل الاول : مخاطر غسل الاموال وتمويل الارهاب وطرقهما
الفصل الثاني : المعايير الدولية لمكافحة غسل الاموال وتمويل الارهاب
الفصل الثالث : برامج الامتثال لمكافحة غسل الاموال / تمويل الإرهاب
الفصل الرابع : إجراء التحقيقات والاستجابة لها
Type of Traning
The fees, will include the following benefits:
- Registration for the CAMS certificate.
- Getting CAMS study guide hard and soft copy, Getting access to online practice questions through the candidate portal.
- Attending the CAMS training program (35 training hour).
- Attending the ACAMS Examination Preparation Seminar (7 training hour).
- Online examination - the examination will be held from home. Noting that IBS is accredited testing center from ACAMS (in order to preventive measure to protect the participants from the repercussions of the covid-19 pandemic).
- One-year membership with ACAMS.
- The e-certificate and accreditation from the ACAMS (if the participant pass the exam).
- Program attending e-certificate logos (if the participant’s absences did not exceed 20%).
Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) / USA
جمعية الاختصاصيين المعتمدين في مكافحة غسل الاموال ACAMS /USA