The course starts at the beginning, and teaches a practical, hands-on approach to business innovation explaining clearly, what it is, and how to go about pursuing it within a business enterprise. It also presents a number of key concepts relating to Innovation Management – the work that Innovation Project Leaders and Program Leaders do within the business to help drive and sustain a program of ongoing innovation therein. When finished, participants should walk away knowing exactly how to pursue and drive new innovation within their business, so that the business can produce a large number of new innovation outputs – and so that you can have the fun of defining, developing, and launching those innovations!
- Front Line Staff and Middle Managers in Strategy, Innovation, Marketing, and Research and Development (R&D)
- The Innovation Professional – World Changers of the Business World.
- The Innovation Fundamentals – Getting to know Business Innovation.
- Innovation’s Design Outputs – The Many Forms of “What’s New”
- The Effective Innovator – Einstein, Edison, Jobs, and You
- Creativity, Ideation, & Brainstorming – Tapping Into Innovation’s Source of Life.
- The GInI Breakthrough Innovation Method.
- Getting Innovation Done – Running Innovation’s Source of Life.
- Running the Front End of Innovation
- Running the Mid Zone of Innovation
- Running the Back End of Innovation.
- The Big Dig – The Role of Research in Innovation
- Core Concepts in Research
- Problem / Solution Research
- Forward-Looking Research Methods.
- “Hard” Research
- Developing the Insight Plan
- Design Thinking, Human-Centric Design, & The Role of Design in Innovation.
- The Innovation Manager – Grand Masters of the New
- The Innovation Manager as Project Leader – Driving Focused Innovation
- Leading & Building a Core Innovation Team
- The Innovation Management Process
- Program & Project Management Tools for Innovation Management
- Engagement – The Art of Participatory Innovation
- Designing Innovation Spaces
- The Innovation Manager as Liason – Leveraging Open Innovation
- Storytelling – How to Spark the Imagination & Turn Ships
- Selecting the Winning Ideas – My Innovation is Better Than Your Innovation
- Integration – Putting it All Together
Type of Traning
GInI is the world’s leading professional certification, business accreditation, and membership association in the field of innovation. GInI aims to advance individual careers and transform organizational achievements by advancing the profession of innovation leadership. It does this through its globally recognized standards, tools, publications, resources, professional development courses, certifications, applied research, and networking opportunities. All certificates and accreditations available through GInI reflect the most current methods, trends, and strategies in innovation leadership.