AMLS Certification program helps candidates build an AML customer risk rating system, transaction monitoring systems and scenarios, investigation best practices, how to implement an AML risk-based approach, FIU reporting, and much more.
AML Officers and Managers in addition to Front liners and Back office staff participating in the process of financial transaction:
- Banking Industry
- Insurance and reinsurance Companies
- Brokerage Firms
- Leasing and Microfinance Companies
- Lending Firms
- Exchange Houses and Money Service Business
Workers in the supervisory authorities e.g.:
- Central Banks
- Financial Sector Regulatory Authorities
- Financial Intelligence Units FIUs
- Tax Authorities
- Related Ministries and government bodies
Workers at the (AML solutions firms), who provide Transactions Monitoring systems.
Duration of Exam
Exam pass Mark
Understand AML & CTF
- What is the “Original Crime”?
- Understand the exact Concept of Money Laundering and why the bad guys do it?
- The Consequences of money laundering
- Counter-Terrorism Financing
How they Do it?
- Know the most common and the new money laundering scenarios
- Financial sector
- Non-financial sector
- Shell Companies
- International Transactions
- Customer Behavior
- New Technologies in Practice (Blockchain)
- Virtual currencies
- Types of Nesting and Down Streaming in correspondent banking
- Correspondent Bank Risk Rating
- What is okay and What’s not
- TMS Umbrella and Internal Accounts
Transactions Monitoring- In Practice
- How to Detect, How to re-act
- What AML scenario you should have
- Alerts investigation (Case Management), How to conduct a smart EDD
- Reporting How to deal with management and FIUs
- Mind and Way of Thinking for the AML Manager
- How can an AML manager maintain a business and a happy customer?
- Fintech (AI & RPA)
AML Risk-Based Approach
- Understand the AML risk Based approach and how to do it
- How to calculate the overall customer risk score
- AML Program Risk Self-Assessment
Legal and Regulatory Structures
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- AML Program
Type of Traning
Each candidate will receive an email from the GCI support team a few days before their exam date, which will include:
- GCI_Remote Participant Guide (Please make sure they read it carefully along with the exam policy, which is available at the candidate portal)
- URL to access the exam
- User Name
Candidates will experience an easy, hassle-free process with online proctored assessment. GCI have the best technology partners and assessment provider (Question mark) and the strong GCI support team.
- Number of Questions: 50 Questions.
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice.
The fees will include the following benefits:
- Registration for the AMLS certificate.
- Getting AMLS study guide hard and soft copy , Getting access to online practice questions through the candidate portal.
- Attending the AMLS training program (18 training hour) and “AMLS Exam Preparation” sessions (3 training hour).
- Online examination - the examination will be held from home. Noting that IBS is accredited testing center from GCI.
- One Free retake exam (if candidates didn’t pass the exam from the first time).
- One-year membership with GCI.
- The certificate and accreditation from the GCI (if the participant pass the exam).
- Program attending certificate logos (if the participant’s absences did not exceed 20%).
- Candidates will be automatically updated with the latest versions of his/her certificate’s study guide, and they can take the corresponding Delta exam for free. The certificate will always be valid; Candidates will never have to pay outrageous fees for a re-certification exam. This service simply allows candidates to stay up-to-date on the latest information in away that’s convenient and absolutely free).
Global Compliance Institute (GCI) / AUS
معهد الإمتثال العالمي GCI/ استراليا